Ramble on the Island – Trelawny, Jamaica
This event finished on January 15, 2018
Ramble on the Island has been sold out since it went on sale a few weeks ago, but we’re happy to announce that we’ve secured a limited number of additional rooms at The Royalton Blue Waters.
This resort is just 15 minutes from Melia Braco Village where the concerts will be taking place, so you won’t miss any music. Shuttle is only included for the nights of Jan 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14th. On the pre-night of Jan 10th the shuttle will begin in the evening. Guests can enjoy the ‘stay at 1 play at 3’ benefits with access to the adjacent Royalton White Sands and also, the Melia Braco Village where the event is taking place.
As mentioned, there will only be a limited number of rooms available as we want to retain Ramble on the Island’s intimacy, but also accommodate those who were shut out by the quick sellout. For more information on the
HOTEL PLEASE CLICK HERE
The wait is over! We are happy to announce the return of our beloved Feat Camp aka Ramble on the Island that will take place, January 11-15, 2018. This year we will be returning to the site of the very first Feat Camp, as we will be taking over the recently remodeled Melia Braco Village. The Melia exudes the old world charm reminiscent of the Grand Lido and at the same time it has been tastefully updated and modernized. Take a moment and look at Island Gigs website to get a better understanding of what awaits you. We think you will love it!
- 4 Full Nights of Music
- 3 Little Feat Shows ( 4 if you come in a day early on Jan. 10th)
- 3 Midnight Ramble Shows
- 3 Jackson Browne Shows
- Meet and Greet Artist Autograph session
- Late Night Bonfire & Bar-B-Que
- Special Side Excursions
Enjoy warm Jamaican hospitality and 24 hour all inclusive service like:
- All inclusive resort with private beaches and rooms with sea views
- Five a la carte restaurants and international buffet
- Multiple gazebos and rooms specially tailored for events
- YHI Spa
- All meals are included from 6 Restaurants on the resort, including native Jamaican Japanese, Mediterranean and Italian cuisines.
- Unlimited Beverages Included – Liquor, Beer, Wine Champagne, Frozen Island specialties etc
- Special Late-Night Post-Show barbeque and bonfire
- Non-Motorized water-sports at no additional cost. (snorkeling trips available for a fee).
- Yoga, Tennis and other activities
- Complete fitness center and Spa
Please note all access to Melia Braco Village, the concerts and all activities limited exclusively to Ramble on the Island attendees. No separate concert admissions will be offered or available and anyone showing up to the resort without having purchased an Island Gigs package will be turned away. The only way to be a part of this special event is by making a reservation through Island Gigs.
Extra Day available on Pre-Night (Little Feat Bonus Show) January 10th
- Initial deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room when reserving your room
- Second deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room August 1st, 2017
- Balance due by October 1st, 2017. Monthly Payment plans are also available. Make initial deposit payment and then you will be charged on the 1st day of each month.