Ramble on the Island – Trelawny, Jamaica
This event is running from March 26, 2019 until March 30, 2019.
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
If you would like to be added to the wait list,
please click the BOOK NOW button above and follow the directions.
Having just completed a great, albeit brief tour on the East Coast, we are now turning our attention to 2019 and the 50th anniversary of the creation of this musical experiment we call Little Feat. It was great to see so many friends at the shows as we travelled through the East Coast. A highlight for sure was playing with moe and recreating Waiting for Columbus for 15,000 Peach Fest fans in what turned into a massive sing along.
This year we will have some of the finest artists from the genre we affectionately call Americana. Of course, it would not be a Ramble without the Midnight Ramble Band. We never tire of their wondrous sound and every time we get to play with them it brings a big smile to our faces. Adding a very distinctive voice this year will be Lucinda Williams and her fabulous band. A three time Grammy winner, Lucinda will delight us all with her far reaching repatiore cultivated from more than 30 years of performing around the world. Little Feat will be performing four shows, with Lucinda and the Ramble Band performing three each.
As if this wasn’t enough, we will also have the pleasure of two dear friends, Anders Osborne and Vince Herman, who will be playing solo sets and sitting in throughout the week. Anders has been performing recently with Paul and Fred in DeadFeat and we look forward to not only hearing his solo sets, but also his distinctive playing when he sits in with the band. Vince is veteran of several trips to join us in Jamaica and it is always a treat to have him spread his infectious good vibes throughout the event. Suffice it to say, there will a ton of great music being played and the potential for all kinds of collaborations that will be sure to make this trip all the more memorable!
- 4 Full Nights of Music
- 3 Little Feat Shows + 1 extra if you come in a day early on March 25th!
- 2 Lucinda Williams shows + 1 extra if you come in a day early on March 25th!
- 3 Midnight Ramble Show
- Special Guests Anders Osborne and Vince Herman
- Meet and Greet Artist Autograph session
- Late Night Bonfire & Bar-B-Que
- Special Side Excursions
Enjoy warm Jamaican hospitality and 24 hour all inclusive service like:
- All inclusive resort with private beaches and rooms with sea views
- Five a la carte restaurants and international buffet
- Multiple gazebos and rooms specially tailored for events
- YHI Spa
- All meals are included from 6 Restaurants on the resort, including native Jamaican Japanese, Mediterranean and Italian cuisines.
- Unlimited Beverages Included – Liquor, Beer, Wine Champagne, Frozen Island specialties etc
- Special Late-Night Post-Show barbeque and bonfire
- Non-Motorized water-sports at no additional cost. (snorkeling trips available for a fee).
- Yoga, Tennis and other activities
- Complete fitness center and Spa
Please note all access to Melia Braco Village, the concerts and all activities limited exclusively to Ramble on the Island attendees. No separate concert admissions will be offered or available and anyone showing up to the resort without having purchased an Island Gigs package will be turned away. The only way to be a part of this special event is by making a reservation through Island Gigs.