Jan. 30 – Feb. 3, 2019 – Meliá Braco Village – Trelawny, Jamaica
The Back To The Island destination concert event is a rare musical escape that takes music fans to a world-class resort destination on the Caribbean shore, to enjoy connecting with other music fans in a beautiful place, while sharing once-in-a-lifetime musical experiences with HANSON as your host.
We are heading back the Meliá Braco Village, the recipient of the 2016 World’s Leading New Island Resort. During the event we will be featuring some of the activities that past attendees have enjoyed most and also introducing brand new experiences that will make 2019 the best Back To The Island event yet.
Throughout this one-of-a-kind experience, guests are invited to relax in the tropical beauty of Jamaica with the soundtrack of twenty-six years of HANSON music as their tour guide. Back To The Island 2019 will feature rare performances and exclusive events hosted by the band each day.
Guests spend 5 days (4 nights) in a tropical paradise, enjoying the sun and ocean during the day and watching HANSON and very special guests performing each night right on the beach, all at the beautiful All-Inclusive Meliá Braco Village, in Trelawny, Jamaica!
Meliá Braco Village is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in any of the resort’s many restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, etc), as well as premium activities, are all included in the cost of your package.
Come take part in the seventh annual BTTI and escape to the tropics to kick off HANSON’s 26th year together on the beaches of the Caribbean. We can’t wait to return and we hope you’ll join us when we head Back To The Island!
- 4 Nights at the Meliá Braco Village, with airport to resort transport
- 3 HANSON concerts
- Isaac, Taylor & Zac Solo Shows (exclusive to the Back To The Island events)
- Concerts by Special Guests: TBD
- Special Back To The Island Merchandise Package
Special Activities with HANSON:
- Individual Photos with the band
- Special Trip to Dunn’s River Falls
- What is String Theory? A Conversation and Q&A with the band
- Island Dance Party hosted by Taylor Hanson
Resort Facilities for all guests
- Obstacle Course
- Rock Climbing Wall
- 5 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 2 Pools & Jacuzzi
- Private Beach
- Basketball Court / Tennis Court
- High Speed Internet Access/WiFi Access
The LEVEL Resort Facilities Only for those who choose a LEVEL room. The LEVEL rooms are located on the largest expanse of beach at the resort and are more spacious. STAGE VIEW LEVEL rooms are the closest rooms to the stage with views of the concert from either your balcony or patio. There are only a small limited number of stage view rooms available.
- The Level Lounge with private snack station and top-shelf liquor
- The Level reception for private check-in and check-out
- 10% discount for Spa services
- Private Golden Sands Restaurant, exclusive to The Level guests
- Private concierge service
Rooms start at $1725. per person, based on Double Occupancy.
$150 discount for BTTI 2018 attendees who book during the presale period (before Monday March 26th).
Payment Plans Available. TICKETS AVAILABLE BEGINNING MARCH 19, 2018.
On Sale Dates
- Monday March 19th, 10am ET – members who have attended 6 times
- Tuesday March 20th, 10am ET – members who have attended 5 times
- Wednesday March 21st, 10am ET – members who have attended 4 times
- Thursday March 22nd, 10am ET – members who have attended 3 times
- Friday March 23rd, 10am ET – members who have attended 2 & 1 times
- Monday March 26, 10am ET – all Fan Club members
For previous attendees, your booking codes will be sent to the email address that we have on file the day before your presale window starts. Booking codes will be individual to the person who bought the booking and are non-transferrable.
You are eligible for the $150 discount IF you attended in 2018 and book before Mar 26, 2018. Your adjustment will be made before Apr 1, 2018 and you will receive a new invoice.
- Initial non-refundable deposit of $800 per room/$400 per person
- Second deposit of $1000 per room ($500 per person based on 2 people sharing a room) due by July 1, 2018.
- Final balance payment due by Nov 1, 2018.
- Monthly payment plan is available. After initial deposit is paid, the remaining balance will be payable over equal installments. The monthly charge will occur on the 1st of each month.
- Failure to pay on time may result in cancellation of your reservation.
(No Triples Available)
|Deluxe Garden View SOLD OUT
|$1,725 per person |
|$2,699 per person
|Premium Garden – SOLD OUT |
|$1,775 per person |
|$2,749 per person
|Deluxe Beachfront SOLD OUT |
|$1,825 per person |
|$2,799 per person
|The Level – Premium Beachfront SOLD OUT |
|$1,975 per person |
|$2,949 per person
|The Level – Romance Suite SOLD OUT |
|$2,075 per person |
|$3,049 per person
|The Level – Royal Suite SOLD OUT |
|$2,175 per person |
|$3,149 per person
|The Level – Stage View Beachfront SOLD OUT |
|$2,125 per person |
|$3,149 per person
|The Level – Stage View Romance Suite S/O |
|$2,225 per person |
|$3,249 per person
|The Level – Stage View Royal Suite SOLD OUT |
|$2,325 per person |
|$3,349 per person
Extra Days available
|Deluxe Garden View
||$245 per person
||$400 per person
|Premium Garden View
||$255 per person
||$410 per person
||$265 per person
||$420 per person
|The Level – Premium Beachfront
||$285 per person
||$440 per person
|The Level – Romance Suite
||$305 per person
||$460 per person
|The Level – Royal Suite
||$325 per person
||$480 per person
If you would like to reserve a Double Occupancy room but don’t have a roommate at the time of reservation, you will be charged for Single Occupancy but may add a roommate later.