Hanson: Back to the Island 2018 Concert Event
This event finished on January 10, 2018
The Back To The Island destination concert event is a rare musical escape that takes music fans to a world-class resort destination on the Caribbean shore, to enjoy connecting with other music fans in a beautiful place, while sharing once in a lifetime musical experiences with HANSON as your host.
Following overwhelming reviews that 2017 was “the best BTTI yet,” we have decided to chart a course back to Jamaica, but this time we are heading to a brand new resort, the Meliá Braco Village, the recipient of the 2016 World’s leading New Island Resort. We will be bringing back all of the activities that members loved, while continuing to add more fun for return Islanders.
Throughout this one-of-a-kind experience, guests are invited to relax in the tropical beauty of Jamaica with the soundtrack of twenty-six years of HANSON music as their tour guide. Back To The Island 2018 will feature rare performances and exclusive events hosted by the band each day, including tie-dye sessions, Party Games and a dance party.
Guests spend 5 days (4 nights) in a tropical paradise, enjoying the sun and ocean during the day and watching HANSON and very special guests performing each night right on the beach, all at the beautiful All-Inclusive Meliá Braco Village, in Trelawny, Jamaica!
Meliá Braco Village is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in any of the resort’s many restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, etc), as well as premium activities, are all included in the cost of your package.
Come take part in the sixth annual BTTI an escape to the tropics to kick off HANSON’s 26th year together on the beaches of the Caribbean. We can’t wait to return and we hope you’ll join us when we head Back To The Island!
- 4 Nights at the Meliá Braco Village, with airport to resort transport
- 3 HANSON concerts: BTTI attendees will get to vote on the theme of each HANSON Concert; Voting details will be sent out via email in July
- Isaac, Taylor & Zac Solo Shows (exclusive to the Back To The Island events)
- Special Guests: Chris Carrabba & Stephen Kellogg
- Special Back To The Island Merchandise Package
Special Activities with HANSON:
- Photos with the band
- We’re All Gonna Dye – Tie-Dye hosted by Isaac, Taylor and Zac Hanson
- Island Games – Party Games hosted by Isaac and Zac Hanson
- Dance Party hosted by Taylor Hanson
Resort Facilities for all guests
- Obstacle Course
- Rock Climbing Wall
- 5 restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 2 pools & Jacuzzi
- Private beach
- Non-motorized watersports
- Basketball Court / Tennis Court
- High Speed Internet Access/WiFi Access
- 100% NON-SMOKING in room, restaurants, and bars.
The LEVEL Resort Facilities Only for those who choose a LEVEL room. The LEVEL rooms are located on the largest expanse of beach at the resort and are more spacious.
- The Level Lounge with Private meal station
- The Level Private oversized pool
- The Level Pool Bar
- The Level reception for private check-in and check-out
- 10% discount for Spa services
- Private Golden Sands Restaurant – Bar, exclusive to The Level guests
- Private concierge service
Rooms start at $1,675 per person, based on Double Occupancy.
You are eligible for the $100 discount IF you attended in 2016 and book before Feb 27th. Your adjustment will be made before March 31st and you will receive a new invoice.
- Initial non-refundable deposit of $800 per room/$400 per person
- Second deposit of $1000 per room ($500 per person based on 2 people sharing) due by July 1st.
- Final balance payment due by October 1st.
- Monthly payment plan is available. After initial deposit is paid, the remaining balance will be payable over equal installments. The monthly charge will occur on the 1st of each month.
- Failure to pay on time may result in cancellation of your reservation.
(No Triples Available)
Payment Plans Available.
|Room||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Deluxe Garden View||$1,675 per person||$2,699 per person|
|Premium Garden View||$1,725 per person||$2,749 per person|
|Deluxe Beachfront – SOLD OUT|
|“The Level” – Premium Beachfront – SOLD OUT|
|“The Level” – Romance Suites – SOLD OUT|
|“The Level” – Royal Suites SOLD OUT|
Extra Days available on January 3, 4, 5 or 10th ( no roommate substitutions this year).
|Room||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Deluxe Garden View||$225 per person||$350 per person|
|Premium Garden View||$235 per person||$360 per person|
|Deluxe Beachfront||$245 per person||$370 per person|
|“The Level” – Premium Beachfront||$265 per person||$390 per person|
|“The Level” – Romance Suites||$285 per person||$410 per person|
|“The Level” – Royal Suites||$310 per person||$435 per person|
If you would like to reserve a Double Occupancy room but don’t have a roommate at the time of reservation, you will be charged for Single Occupancy but may add a roommate later.