March 11th – March 17th is Pre-Sale only!
Previous attendees will receive a code via email. Public sale starts March 18th.
Jan. 31 – Feb. 4, 2020 -Meliá Braco Village – Trelawny, Jamaica
The Back To The Island destination concert event is a rare musical escape that takes music fans to a world-class resort destination on the Caribbean shore, to enjoy connecting with other music fans in a beautiful place, while sharing once-in-a-lifetime musical experiences with HANSON as your host.
We are heading back the Meliá Braco Village, the recipient of the 2016 World’s Leading New Island Resort. During the event we will be featuring some of the activities that past attendees have enjoyed most and also introducing brand new experiences that will make 2020 the best Back To The Island event yet.
Throughout this one-of-a-kind experience, guests are invited to relax in the tropical beauty of Jamaica with the soundtrack of twenty-seven years of HANSON music as their tour guide. Back To The Island 2020 will feature rare performances and exclusive events hosted by the band each day.
Guests spend 5 days (4 nights) in a tropical paradise, enjoying the sun and ocean during the day and watching HANSON and very special guests performing each night right on the beach, all at the beautiful All-Inclusive Meliá Braco Village, in Trelawny, Jamaica!
Meliá Braco Village is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in any of the resort’s many restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, etc), as well as premium activities, are all included in the cost of your package.
Come take part in the eighth annual BTTI and escape to the tropics to kick off HANSON’s 27th year together on the beaches of the Caribbean. We can’t wait to return and we hope you’ll join us when we head Back To The Island!
- 4 Nights at Meliá Braco Village, with airport to resort transport
- 3 HANSON concerts
- Isaac, Taylor & Zac Solo Shows (exclusive to the Back To The Island events)
- Concerts by Special Guests: TBA
- Special Back To The Island Merchandise Package
- Individual Photos with the band
- Team Trivia Night with Isaac
- Prom Night Dance Party with Taylor
- Games with Zac
Resort Facilities include:
- Obstacle Course
- Rock Climbing Wall
- 5 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 2 Pools & Jacuzzi
- Private Beach
- Basketball Court / Tennis Court
- High Speed Internet Access/WiFi Access
The LEVEL Resort Facilities Only for those who choose a LEVEL room.
- The Level Lounge with private snack station and top-shelf liquor
- The Level reception for private check-in and check-out
- 10% discount for Spa services
- Private Golden Sands Restaurant, exclusive to The Level guests
- Private concierge service
The LEVEL rooms are located on the largest expanse of beach at the resort and are more spacious. STAGE VIEW LEVEL rooms are the closest rooms to the stage with views of the concert from either your balcony or patio. There are only a small limited number of stage view rooms available.
Rooms start at $1775. per person, based on Double Occupancy.
$100 discount for BTTI 2019 attendees who book during the presale period (before Monday, March 18th).
Payment Plans Available.
ON SALE DATES
- Monday March 11th, 10am ET – members who have attended 7 times
- Tuesday March 12th, 10am ET – members who have attended 6 times
- Wednesday March 13th, 10am ET – members who have attended 5 times
- Thursday March 14th, 10am ET – members who have attended 3 or 4 times
- Friday March 15th, 10am ET – members who have attended 1 or 2 times
- Monday March 18th, 10am ET – all Fan Club members
For previous attendees, your booking codes will be sent to the email address that we have on file the day before your presale window starts. Booking codes will be individual to the person who bought the booking and are non-transferrable.
You are eligible for the $100 discount IF you attended in 2019 and book before March 18th . Your adjustment will be made before March 21st and you will receive a new invoice.
- Initial non-refundable deposit of $800 per room/$400 per person
- Second deposit of $1000 per room ($500 per person based on 2 people sharing a room) due by July 1, 2019.
- Final balance payment due by Nov 1, 2019.
- Monthly payment plan is available. After initial deposit is paid, the remaining balance will be payable over equal installments. The monthly charge will occur on the 1st of each month.
- Failure to pay on time may result in cancellation of your reservation.
(No Triples Available)
|Deluxe Garden View SOLD OUT
|$1,775 per person
||$2,799 per person
|Premium Garden View
||$1,825 per person
||$2,849 per person
|Deluxe Beachfront – SOLD OUT |$1,875 per person
||$2,899 per person
|The Level – Premium Beachfront SOLD OUT |$2,025 per person
||$3,049 per person
|The Level – Romance Suite SOLD OUT |$2,125 per person
||$3,149 per person
|The Level – Royal Suite SOLD OUT |$2,225 per person
||$3,249 per person
|The Level – Stage View Premium Beachfront SOLD OUT |$2,075 per person
||$3,149 per person
|The Level – Stage View Romance Suite SOLD OUT |$2,175 per person
||$3,249 per person
|The Level – Stage View Royal Suite SOLD OUT |$2,275 per person
||$3,349 per person
Extra Days available
|Deluxe Garden View
||$256 per person
||$422 per person
|Premium Garden View
||$266 per person
||$432 per person
||$276 per person
||$442 per person
|The Level – Premium Beachfront
||$296 per person
||$462 per person
|The Level – Romance Suite
||$316 per person
||$482 per person
|The Level – Royal Suite
||$336 per person
||$502 per person
If you would like to reserve a Double Occupancy room but don’t have a roommate at the time of reservation, you will be charged for Single Occupancy, but may add a roommate later.
You must maintain an active Fan Club membership from now through the time of the event.
Cancellations are subject to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received prior to July 1, 2019 will receive a full refund, less $400 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $800 per person based on single occupancy.
- Cancellations received after July 1, 2019 will receive no refund. If this were to occur, you may try to resell your room yourself up until Dec 1, 2019, in which case the new guest(s) will be charged a $100 per person change fee.
ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGES OF ANY KIND CAN BE MADE TO A RESERVATION AFTER DECEMBER 1ST.
- Back To The Island 2020 is an 18+ event.
- If you choose to reserve a double occupancy room, you must have a roommate at the time of reservation.
- In the event a guest with a single occupancy reservation room finds a roommate match in order to change to a double occupancy room, HANSON and Island Gigs accepts absolutely no responsibility for roommate incompatibility of any kind. If you are concerned that any disparities may be an issue affecting the enjoyment of your vacation, we recommend you carefully investigate your potential companion directly with them before making a decision.
- Back To The Island is open to Hanson.net Fan Club members only. Each individual attending must have a Hanson.net Fan Club Membership. Fan Club membership must be current, and remain so through February 5th 2020 for all attendees. Should you make a booking and not have a current Hanson.net membership by January 1st 2020, we reserve the right to charge you for the current annual membership fee, in addition to the cost of your Back To The Island package on the credit card used for booking.
- HANSON and Island Gigs reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest.
- HANSON and Island Gigs reserve the right to remove any guest from the event who is behaving inappropriately.
Fan Club Membership
ALL those attending Back To The Island must be Fan Club members at the time of reservation.
IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN CLUB MEMBER, JOIN NOW!