Gov’t Mule’s Island Exodus 9
This event is running from January 13, 2018 until January 17, 2018.
Additional Rooms on Sale! Starts Thursday, July 20 at 10am ET.
Due to the unprecedented demand and our fastest Island Exodus sellout yet, we’ve added additional rooms at The Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort – the sister resort of The Jewel Paradise Cove where Island Exodus 9 activities and concerts will take place.
The Jewel Runaway Bay Resort features a gorgeous expansive beach as well as full on-site waterpark and private 18-hole championship golf course and is located just 1.5 kilometers (a 4 minute drive) from The Jewel Paradise Cove Resort. Complimentary shuttle busses to The Jewel Paradise Cove will be available from 3pm to 2am starting on January 12th and running through January 17th. Shuttles will depart every 15 – 30 minutes between both locations and guests will be able to enjoy all-inclusive privileges at each resort. (Note: the feedback we received from attendees who stayed at Jewel Runaway Bay was overwhelmingly positive, especially in relation to the ease and frequency of the shuttles). Click Here for JEWEL RUNAWAY BAY INFO.
There will only be a limited number of rooms available as we want to retain Island Exodus’ intimacy, but also want to accommodate some of those who were shut out by the quick sellout.
$1899 Per Person based on Double for a Premier Room.
$1999 Per Person based on Double for an Pool / Water View Room.
Those already on the IE9 Waiting List, which is now closed, will be contacted by Island Gigs shortly and be given the opportunity to book prior to the public on-sale.
The remaining additional rooms will go on-sale to the public Thursday, July 20 at 10am ET.
About Island Exodus
- 4 Nights at the all-inclusive Jewel Runaway Bay
- 3 Full 2-Set GOV’T MULE shows
- 1 WARREN HAYNES “SOLO” show
- 3 JJ GREY & MOFRO shows (1 Opening Set, 1 Extended Night Show & 1 Daytime Set)
- Special Guests AUDLEY FREED & RON HOLLOWAY
- Artist Poster Signing with Gov’t Mule and Special Guest artists
The Resort (Sold out – see Jewel Runaway Bay)
The Jewel Paradise Cove is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in one of the resort’s 6 restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, champagne, etc), as well as a variety of activities and water sports are all included in the cost of your package, as is round trip airport to resort ground transportation.
An All-Inclusive Vacation Experience!
- All Meals are included from 7 Restaurants on the Resort.
- Unlimited Premium Drinks at 4 Bars (Including 3 Swim-Up Bars)
- Nightly Post-Show Barbecue and Bonfire
- Complimentary Greens Fees at the 18 Hole Championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Complimentary Resort-Wide WiFi
- Fitness Center With A Myriad of Classes
- Enhanced Water Sports Activities Center Featuring Sunset Cruises, Glass-Bottom Boat Tours, Reef Snorkeling Excursions, Hobie Cat and Non-Motorized Water Sports, Scuba diving is available at an additional cost.
- Water Slide
- We are also excited to announce that Electric Hot Tuna will be performing on January 17 for those of you wishing to extend your stay in Jamaica. Extra nights are subject to availability and must be requested prior to December 15, 2017.
The Jewel Paradise Cove is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in one of the resort’s 6 restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, champagne, etc), as well as a variety of activities and water sports including scuba diving for those certified are all included in the cost of your package, as is round trip airport to resort ground transportation.
Prices are per-person based on single or double including 4 nights accommodations, all meals, drinks, water sports, concerts and all taxes & gratuities. Prices do NOT include airfare and optional side excursions.
Please Note: While every effort will be made to honor your room request we can never guarantee bedding type, floor placement or exact room location. Only category selection can be honored.
If you would like to reserve a Double Occupancy room but don’t have a roommate at the time of reservation, you will be charged for Single Occupancy but may add a roommate later.
- Initial nonrefundable deposit of $1000 per room ($500 per person based on 2 people sharing a room or $1000 for a single).
- Second deposit of $1000 per room ($500 per person based on 2 people sharing a room or $1000 for a single) due by September 1, 2017.
- Final payment due October 1, 2017
- Monthly payment plan is available. After initial deposit is paid, the remaining balance will be divided by the number of months remaining until October 1st (starting August 1st) and a monthly charge will occur on the 1st day of each month up to October 1st.
Adding extra days must be requested prior to December 15, 2017, subject to availability. Adding days after December 15, 2017 will result in an additional $50 per change fee.
Deducting extra days already chosen must be completed by December 15, 2017 (NO refund will be available after December 15, 2017) – NO EXCEPTIONS
Airline information must be received no later than December 15, 2017
If your roommate’s name is “TBA” we must receive their name no later December 15, 2017. A $50 penalty will be assessed to add name after December 15, 2017.
Cancellations received prior to September 1, 2017 a full refund LESS $500 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $1000 based on single occupancy.
Cancellations received after September 1, 2017 there will be no refund. If this were to occur, you may try to resell your room yourself, up until October 1st, in which case the new guests will be charged a $100 per person change fee.
If you choose to resell your room yourself (between Sep 1, 2017 and Dec 1, 2017 ) there WILL be a $100 administrative fee assessed to change the names on the reservation. The one time fee must be paid by new parties credit card, and must be done no later than 12/1/2017.
ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGES OF ANY KIND CAN BE MADE TO A RESERVATION AFTER DEC. 1, 2017
- Please Note: Access to Jewel Paradise Cove Resort is limited only to those who have purchased Island Exodus 9 packages through Island Gigs. No concert only tickets will be offered. All attendees will be issued an IE8 wristband upon check-in which must be worn at all times.