Dark Star Orchestra’s Jam in the Sand 6
This event is running from January 18, 2018 until January 22, 2018.
We’re extremely excited to announce that Dark Star Orchestra and Island Gigs will be teaming up once again to host the Jamaican JAM IN THE SAND 6 at the adults only (all-inclusive) Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa in Runaway Bay, Jamaica, January 18 – 22, 2018. This is an event that you will not want to miss… your days will be spent on the beach enjoying everything the resort has to offer and the nights will be spent under the stars with Dark Star Orchestra and special guests – Hot Tuna and Rumpke Mountain Boys.
An ALL-INCLUSIVE trip to Jamaica…
Spend 5 days (4 nights) in a tropical paradise, enjoying the sun and ocean during the day and watching DSO and very special guests performing at night right on the beach, all at the beautiful All-Inclusive Jewel Paradise Cove, in Runaway Bay, Jamaica! Jewel Paradise Cove was voted a Trip Advisor 2014 Travelers’ Choice Winner.
Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa is an ALL INCLUSIVE resort meaning that all meals (in one of the resort’s many restaurants) and beverages (including all liquor, beer, wine, frozen drinks, etc), as well as premium activities, all included in the cost of your package.
Jamaican Jam in the Sand 6 is to Feature:
4 Full 2-Set Dark Star Orchestra shows
3 Hot Tuna shows (Acoustic and Electric!)
3 Rumpke Mountain Boys shows
4 Nights at the Jewel Paradise Cove Resort that includes:
- Luxurious accommodations from guest rooms to butler-service suites
- All meals and snacks at 6 restaurants from Jerk Chicken to Gourmet Dining
- Unlimited Premium Drinks at 6 bars
- Daily Activities and Entertainment
- Enhanced water sports activities center featuring sunset cruises, glass-bottom boat tours, reef snorkeling excursions, Hobie Cat and non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary green fees at the (18) hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Complimentary WIFI resort-wide
- Weekly Dive-in Movies
- Fitness Center training and a myriad of classes
- A Paracourse (Fit Trail®) that spans the entire property with strategically placed workout stations
- Airport Transfers from Montego Bay Sangster International Airport
- All meals are included from 6 Restaurants on the resort, Japanese, French, Italian, native Jamaican plus late night options
- Bottomless Beverages Included – Liquor, Beer, Wine Champagne, Frozen Island specialties et
- Airport to resort ground transportation (only on the day of check-in and check-out).
- Water Sports Including : Snorkeling right from the resort, Snorkeling Trips, Glass Bottom Boat Rides, Sailing, Wind Surfing, and Kayaking (Free Scuba is no longer included).
- Activities including; Yoga, Tennis, Jamaican Mixology and Cooking Classes, Tie-Dye Instruction and much more…
- Super-kind hospitality from the resort staff, where the answer to all your requests will be “Yeah Man” or “No Problem”
- No need to carry cash! Book your flight, purchase your Jam in the Sand package, and your deal is done!
|Room||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Premier||$1,875 per person||$3,750 per person|
|Pool View||$1,975 per person||$3,950 per person|
|Ocean View||$2,025 per person||$4,050 per person|
|Oceanfront||$2,075 per person||$4,150 per person|
|Butler Service Jr Suite||$2,375 per person||$4,750per person|
Extra Day available on Pre-Night (Special Guests Hot Tuna will be playing) January 17th. Post Nights (after Jan 22nd) are also now available!
|Room||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Premier||$230 per person||$380 per person|
|Pool View||$240 per person||$420 per person|
|Ocean View||$260 per person||$460 per person|
|Oceanfront||$280 per person||$500 per person|
|Butler Service Jr Suite||$320 per person||$550 per person|
|Oceanfront Butler Service Jr Suite||$360 per person||$600 per person|
If you would like to reserve a Double Occupancy room but don’t have a roommate at the time of reservation, you will be charged for Single Occupancy but may add a roommate later.
- Initial deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room when reserving your room
- Second deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room August 1, 2017
- Balance due by October 1, 2017x Monthly Payment plans are also available. Make initial deposit payment and then you will be charged on the 1st day of each month.